We have had to remain closed due to the lockdown restrictions to help prevent the spread of the virus but we will be re-opening when the restrictions are lifted.
We hope to see you all again when we re-open.
Following the new rules and guidelines as set out by the government, we have had to make the necessary changes for the safety of our members and staff.
For the interim period, or until further notice, the following rules will apply;
- Opening hours have been changed. Our new opening hours are Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 12:00 pm until 10:00pm.
- Entry is available to members only plus 3 guests. Guests will need to leave when the member leaves.
- Membership cards must be shown on entry.
- Members and guests must print their name, address and telephone number in the book provided at the front door when they arrive. This is a requirement by the government for the purpose of ‘Test and Trace’. This information is kept for on other use.
- The minimum age limit has been set to 10 for this interim period. 10’s and over only at the moment.
- Tables have been arranged inside the club and outside in the ‘garden area’ to allow for social distancing and must not be moved. The tables are allowed groups of up to a maximum of 6 from 2 households or a maximum of 6 people from the same household.
- We will now be operating table service only.
- Payment by contact-less will be preferred.
- Please use the one-way system where applicable.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied.
- Respect social distancing at all times for the safety of yourself and others.
- Pool, snooker, darts and gaming machines will be available.
Anyone choosing to ignore these rules may be asked to leave the club.
Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back during these strange times.