Good news. We will be open as from
Saturday 4th July at 12:00 pm
Following the new rules and guidelines as set out by the government, we have had to make the necessary changes for the safety of our members and staff.
For the interim period, or until further notice, the following rules will apply;
- Opening hours have been reduced. Our new opening hours are Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 2:00 pm until closing.
- Entry will be restricted to members only plus 1 guest. Guests will need to leave when the member leaves.
- Membership cards must be shown on entry.
- Members and guests must print their name, address and telephone number in the book provided at the front door when they arrive. This is a requirement by the government for the purpose of ‘Test and Trace’. This information is kept for on other use.
- The minimum age limit has been set to 18 for this interim period. 18’s and over only at the moment.
- Tables have been arranged inside the club and outside in the ‘garden area’ to allow for social distancing and must not be moved. The tables are allowed groups of up to a maximum of 4 from 2 households or a maximum of 6 people from the same household.
- There will be a table service only and there will be no access the the bar. This applies inside and outside in the garden area.
- Payment by contact-less will be preferred.
- Please use the one-way system where applicable.
- Hand sanitiser will be supplied
- Respect social distancing at all times for the safety of yourself and others.
- Unavailable will be pool, snooker, darts, gaming machines.
Anyone choosing to ignore these rules may be asked to leave the club.
Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back during these strange times.